Nudge Communications Limited ("nudge") has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all the information provided through the nudge site on the internet - whether www.nudgecommunications.co.uk or any other site domain name purchased and used by nudge - (“Site”) is accurate at the time of inclusion. Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and nudge with regard to the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect.
1. nudge cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Nudge nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
2. While nudge uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, nudge makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. nudge assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of nudge except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, nudge, unless otherwise noted. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of nudge. Nothing contained on the Site or in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of nudge or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited.
6. nudge has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your following of any links to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. nudge also assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
8. nudge may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Nudge Communications Limited
We can be contacted at:
3 Thorney Hedge Road
T: +44 (0) 208 630 9214
F: +44 (0) 208 630 9214
Registered in England No: 4286406